Sunday, April 5, 2015

Holiday

It been so long...dint update
As working woman~, it take alot of my time...
Sometimes I also dont have time to spend on my self

Alhamdulilah, thankz to god... one of my wish to come to mecca the place i been so much adore while i was kid and able to come here...it would such a good memories... and missed those plan eventhough I just come back not more than 2 weeks...really missed that place

Before i go tht place, we travel to istanbul... learn alot about alfateh n islam n saw alot of the "peninggalan" from zaman nabi, the hair of rasullah and the cloth of fatimah n all sort of things...

It was make me realize alot about islam...
How I was very jahil toward my religious...
As i amaze with islam..with the tokoh of al fateh

One things...im sure,
Bef this im go japan with my broken heart n it mend away the broken part...
But this time it not just mend away...but it make heart beat accelrated and feel butterfly again...

Thankz to allah everythg when well...
Hope to hear a lot of good news in upcoming days...
Here i shown some picture that i taken... n love the place...what i love is the red ocean...the ocean wasnt red...but dark blue...it was fantastic and everything is awesome

No comments: