Sunday, October 9, 2016

This is how i met you- cliché part

I used to dream of to loved someone fully heart as possible, but somehow that something was broken inside me, seem all the things make me pushing them away, the insecurity and all sort of things make me realize i'm been picking to myself. At least for myself i need to be picky because it my life, for someone to make a part of my life at least should had to earn of my respect and fond me always. this is the real story how i met "you "- cliche part, why it is cliche because it really look like drama and tv shown but it happen to me, it actually really strange feeling, short and deepest and fun.

1. The wall
as you saw on this picture, is not both of hand in the air, he just put his hand on the wall and close to me. this is when im age 20 on my semester break,  i work at factory senai ~, there is guy work as technician there... for 2 months just casually know him, then sudden at place changing close to change astronaut costume when all my friends go inside the cooler room, left me alone with him, he sudden make move toward me. it surprise me,it make me nervous but it dint make any further move~~ he just playing dangerous game with me, but somehow it tingly inside.

2. Bus Station

Bus station it is good for someone to fall deeper love here, this is how i met the nice guy.. when i was waiting my bus from terengganu to johor at late night from 8pm to 11 pm, he actually sent his sister to kl or somehow, he saw me anxiety.. because i was really afraid alone at the bus station, so he was sit next to me, i was really afraid he come closer to me, yoh stranger alert...have too alert,.. then he father sit next to me, later took about 30 minutes he begun talk to me, introduce.. he said im was first sight love, it was funny to hear.,.. but i saw his eyes was sincere, his father also encourage him to get my number, yes he get my number... until i make the safe come home and re-comeback to terengganu he still try to pursue but for somehow i push him away not knowing him because just dont want to know.

3. The concert
there is concert at Johor, where the youth people where find some entertainment here, so this is how i met guy~~ it somehow protective, but it shouldn't be the best place ever to met someone.. yep socialize, it never been expected to had known someone here. for some reason i also turn down him, reasonable reason, then next day he flirt with one of my friend, hahahaha LOL.





4. Bicycle cycling
 this is was im still in school, form 4~ i dint remember how i know him, but satu kampung ler...somehow., when every-time i go anywhere when i met him, he always tease me like crazy, me and him also fall bike together and got a lot fight together... it was nice to had someone to fight...some oldest people saw me fight with him, smiling, but i bet he just need me to beat him over and over. then he best friend was really nice to me, then until my transfer to his school i known his and his bestie, he no longer approach me, as he bestie back up me alot,.. he always company me at art classess.. i just remember his bestie name was fendy.. i really wanna thanks his alot because always help me beat that guy...hahahah, im also sorry for always runaway when i met you... guys..hahahha

5. Mosque
okay before i feeding this bird, i go mosque around here at spice market at istanbul, where i been approach by police that guard the mosque there, it was really nice to meet him there, he older than me,.. he got a gut approach till got my facebook, 2 times ask to married me, but for some reason i also turn him down. but it really nice to met him.. he is handsome, yo orang putih yoooo



6.Racing Car
this is was blind date set up, he said to me he is cleaner guy~~ until the date he met me he bring me the racing car Mitsubishi Lancer GT Car, i was surprised and want to run away.. since i dint like things to fancy and somehow unreachable, he managed to drag me down to dating... you know what...when he driving speed up to maximum level, my heart beating like crazy.. i thought i was die, but i survive to fall in love with him... due for some reason... we're unable to getting to each other (mad in love), you know what, rich cant buy you anything dont be blind by it.

this is somehow the best moment i treasure, and there is alot of scene unable to describe. We may met stranger alot in lifes, it also give us a lesson what we want or dont want in our life, people also had the struggle.. dont punish them for the reason they might have, i remember.. there is one guy who really serious, he take the courage to sing a song at theater purposely for me...i was being mean to him after that... i supposed thank to him for his courage... it wasn't easy.

 So i said alot to my self... love people surround until there get sick enough of you.. then you can stop it. there is times fly when you unable to make up things be better but you can fixed it for the sake of yourself.

                                                                                                                                                               

No comments: